- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
Enolgas Actuated Valve Package
FEATURES AND STANDARDS
SWIFT•O•MATIC ISO•TOP valves are in brass, heavy and appositely designed to be easily and quickly automated by actuators.
Connections to actuators according to ISO 5211.
Threaded ends: UNI EN 10226 – NPT.
ISO 228 – BSPT on request.
PED 97/23/CE – H FORM.
-20°C + 130°C (valve).
-20°C + 100°C (pre-insulated valve).
-20°C + 70°C (actuator).
Mounting kit and heaters shall be used with presence of humidity or condensation.
Hot and cold water.
Hydrocarbons in general.
CONNECTION WITH ACTUATORS
The connection between valve and actuator is extremely stable: stem, square and ISO 5211 flange.
ADVANTAGES AND COMPETITIVENESS
The mechanical features of SWIFT•O•MATIC ISO•TOP provide the automated valve with appreciable advantages.
The reduced operating torque allows an extreme reduction in the choice of electrical or pneumatic actuators.
This advantage turns into a significant saving as far as the cost for the whole package valve + actuator is concerned.