- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
Quick Response Centre (QRC)
The QRC is part of Limitorque’s growing network of aftermarket service centres around the world. Limitorque’s QRC will manufacture and service Limitorque electric actuators serving local industry with the ability to supply Limitorque electric actuators produced from stock with the added benefit of local Australian content.
Limitorque’s QRCs are maintenance, repair and manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the world designed to provide customers with local support to help improve equipment reliability and reduce lifecycle costs. The Acrodyne QRC is staffed with experienced personnel to offer responsive service and extensive product knowledge to keep customers’ equipment operating at peak performance.
We are proud to be an Australian Owned and Operated Company and the Limitorque QRC is an exciting new initiative further reinforcing our commitment to the Australian marketplace.