- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
Acrodyne’s workshop is designed and equipped to offer our customers with the quickest possible turn around to minimise downtime.
Our enthusiastic and dependable team has a broad range of capabilities including design and drafting, machining, electrical, instrumentation and control, on and off site repair work, field commissioning and industrial training. We are flexible in our approach, understanding today’s business environment and are committed to providing exceptional customer service. With this Acrodyne can offer our customers a complete package of electronic or pneumatic valve actuation and control equipment.
- 3 ton forklift
- QRC (Quick Response Centre)
- Paint booth
- Torque test bench and testing
- 500 square metres of workshop space
- Turning and machining facilities
- 1/2 ton overhead crane
- Sand blaster
- 30 ton press
- Amalga cylinder cutting station
Our skilled tradespeople with extensive knowledge and experience in electronics, machining and design have the resources to provide our customers with a complete actuation and control maintenance and over haul service.