Remote & CNOMO Pneumatic Solenoids
Pneumatrol Limited is the leading British manufacturer of high quality pneumatic solenoid valves for which Acrodyne supplies to Australia. For over 45 years RGS has developed the technical expertise and market knowledge necessary to meet the demands of the process control industry. With design, development and production under one roof, RGS is both efficient and responsive to customers’ needs. Responding quickly to market needs and sometimes driving industry developments contribute to RGS’s unique position in the valve actuation industry
Standard coil with terminals
- General purpose pneumatic solenoids (IP65 and IP66). Suitable for installation in non- hazardous areas and designed to operate in any inclement environment.
- Standard coil with MC30 Plug & Socket
- 1/8″ and 1/4″ interchangeable 3/2 or 5/2 Namur mount solenoid valves. All valves automatically incorporate the “Exhaust to Spring” (ETS) feature in the 3/2 mode. Dual coil and 5/3 versions also available.
- M5 to 1″ 3/2, 5/2 and 5/3 function solenoid valves. Internal or external pilot air feed, single or dual coil arrangements.
Manifold and Gang mount
- Arrangements with up to 14 valves per bank, subject to valve size. Manifold banks provide individual valve isolation facility.
- All namur, remote and manifold mount solenoid valves are available in stainless steel as well as aluminium.
- Cat 1 approved: EX II I GD Intrinsic Safety Solenoid (EExia IIC T6). Available in five versions, all approved to SAA standards.
- Cat 2 approved: EX II 2 GD Flameproof and Encapsulated Solenoids (EExd IIC T4/T6 and EExm II T5 Ex me II T5).
- Approved to IECEx standards (as per Clause 2.6.1 of AS/NZS 2381.1:2005) for any gas hazard classified as either a Cat 2 or Cat 3 area, where an explosive atmosphere will occur intermittently in normal operation.