- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
The SITRANS FX300 vortex flowmeter provides accurate volumetric and mass flow measurement of steam, gases and liquids as an all-in-one solution with integrated temperature and pressure compensation.
The vortex flowmeter product program consists of two types of flowmeters, a flange and a sandwich version, making Siemens unique as it covers all possible applications. The flange version is available with a single or dual converter, whereas the sandwich version is only available with a single converter. Both versions have the temperature sensor integrated and the pressure sensor as an option.
The SITRANS FX300 vortex flowmeter is available in a compact or remote version (Cable length: 5m, 10m or 15m).
Key applications for the SITRANS FX300 are found in supply processes (auxiliary service), Chemical industry, HVAC, Power plants, Food & beverage industry and Oil & gas industry.
- Maintenance-free due to fully welded sensor construction providing excellent stability and reliability
- Contains three measuring points in one device with no extra equipment, installation or cabling costs
- Saves downtime because of isolation valve, which makes an exchange of pressure sensor possible without interrupting the process
- Easy installation because of Plug & Play
- Redundant system as a dual transmitter version is available