- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
Variable area flow meters
The SITRANS F VA 250 variable area flowmeters (rotameter) with a standard length of 250 mm (9.84 inch) and their completely metal design can be used to measure many different types of liquids and gases passing through closed piping. The robust design of the rotameter means that they can also be used in harsh conditions. Different types of flanges, liners and float materials satisfy the requirements of the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Variable area flowmeters application examples: Chemical industry, Water, Power generation and distribution.
- Standard design available at short notice
- Robust all-metal fitting with impact-resistant housing cover
- Can also be used for corrosive and flammable media
- Use possible at high pressures and temperatures
- Product and percentage scales
- Can be optionally fitted with heating and cooling sheaths
- Contamination-insensitive guiding of float