- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
Manufacturer: Aunspach Controls The Model D80 is mounted on the actuator shaft between the actuator and hand wheel. Hand wheel torque is transmitted from the hand wheel through the Model D80 to the actuator or valve. The D80 will transmit operating torque but will not transmit torque greater than its preset limit.
Manufacturer: Aunspach Controls Operating torque is applied to either end of the D81. The torque is transmitted through the D81 mechanism and into the valve or actuator. If excessive torque is applied, the D81 drive will disengage and prevent damage. Operation is the same in either direction of rotation.
Manufacturer: Aunspach Model D87 Valve Overtorque Protectors TM protect water distribution and other valves from damage caused by excess operating torque. The high costs of excavation, valve repair or replacement, system downtime and traffic disruption are eliminated.
Manufacturer: Aunspach Controls Operating torque is applied through a handwheel or other means and transmitted through the Model SD10’s shaft to the detent plate, drive balls, body, and then to the driven equipment. If excessive torque is applied, the drive balls will rise out of the detents against the force of the springs and disengage the drive.