- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
Case Study – NEW WATER RECLAMATION PLANT
The Reclamation Plant was a new plant that was an initiative during the drought period to reclaim water and thus required the supply of 18 x IP68 weatherproof quarter turn electric actuators mounted to butterfly valves that are principally isolation valves with some flow control valves.
The plant is located in the Adelaide Coastal water catchment area in South Australia. The Water Reclamation Plant was built to take the storm water from the metro and industrial areas of Adelaide, process it through a UV and chemical treatment and once the process is complete, the water is then fed back into the water table.
Sector: Water and Waste Water
Category: Water Reclamation
Products: Limitorque QX Electric Actuators
The project was tendered and as a result, Acrodyne in conjunction with Pentair Valves and Control were able to offer a package that included 18 Limitorque QX quarter-turn electric actuators mounted to Pentair butterfly valves. Acrodyne was also able to offer superior after sales and support to assist in the install and setup of the project. The actuators and valves were mounted and software setup in our Quick Response Centre (QRC) located in Melbourne office.
Once the Limitorque QX electric actuators and Pentair butterfly valves were delivered, Acrodyne’s service technicians were onsite to assist and advise the third party civil contractor to make the install as simple as possible.
Now with the units installed and the after sales service and support of Acrodyne, the end user can enjoy the following benefits:
- No batteries
- Simple setup
- No maintenance
- Acrodyne’s commitment to support and service the plant’s equipment
Products and Services Used
- Limitorque QX Electric Actuator
- Acrodyne Sales and Service
- Acrodyne Technical Service Support
THIS TECHNICAL REFERENCE IS ACRODYNE’S INTERPRETATION OF THE PROJECT BUT IT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE END USER