- Learning Centre – FITTING AN ACROGEARS CHAINWHEEL TO A MANUAL GEARBOX HANDWHEEL
- W.I.S.E. Water Industry Safety Event
- Learning Centre – ACRORGEARS TORQUE SETTING OF A TORQUE LIMITING DEVICE
- Paint booth that protects your investment
- Beck Group actuators in action
- Limitorque Heavy Duty LPS Pneumatic Actuators- stocked and ready
Instrumentation, Calibration and Verification
Effective measurement, accuracy and control of process variables are critical for the modern production and manufacturing environment. Physical quantities can be verified or even calibrated to required standards.
Qualified Service Technicians ensure your ongoing maintenance issues are covered in the field.
Overhaul & Repairs
Cost of asset ownership is an important part of running a plant. By offering extensive overhaul and repair services, Acrodyne can extend the life of your equipment without the cost of a complete replacement.
Technical Support and Product Training
With qualified, experienced and factory trained personnel Acrodyne can provide specialist knowledge in actuation, instrumentation and control.
Acrodyne’s workshop is designed and equipped to offer our customers the quickest possible turn around to minimise downtime. Our capabilities include:
- AS/NZS3800:2012 Certified
- Skilled trades people
- 3 tonne forklift
- Torque test bench and testing
- 500 square metres of workshop
- Turning and machining facilities
- 1/2 tonne overhead crane
- Sand blaster
- 30 tonne press
- Instrumentation test and calibration equipment
Our skilled trades people with extensive knowledge and experience in instrumentation, electronics, machining and design have the resources to provide our customers with a complete actuation, instrumentation and control maintenance and over haul service.