Accurate, Compact & Highly Efficient – ODEN Actuators
Acrodyne proudly introduces the most accurate, compact & highly efficient Oden Actuators which consist of five basic units in different sizes. These basic units combined with turning or linear modules can be used for regulation of most types of valves on the market.
Oden Electric Actuators provide exceptionally short pay-back time. The design allows easy mounting without the need to align the actuators to the valve, thus eliminating the dangerous radial loads reaching the bushings of the valve spindle. This improves the maintenance cycle of the valve itself.
Oden Electrical Actuator offers:
- 24 V DC motor – safe and easy to install
- 100% duty cycle
- An IECEx version of Oden P30 (Oden P30EX) for potentially explosive areas is available with either turning or linear modules
- Sealed housing according to IP67/68
- Backlash free 100:1 gear reduction ratio provides accuracy of +/- 0.10°
- No use of electromechanical limit switches and/or potentiometers means high reliability in demanding industrial applications
- High gear efficiency >90 % – gives a low total running cost
- Very silent – < 60 dB(A)
- Customised parameter settings and automatic calibration during installation – all parameters are easily controlled by the OVP and a standard PC
- Analogue (normally 4 – 20 mA) or digital control signal
- Analogue (normally 4-20 mA) return signal
- Extensive choice of adapter system for all kinds of valves
- Valve jam protection – no over-sizing of actuator needed
- Quick and easy functional check only every three years. The gear system is lifetime greased and needs no maintenance.
- Can be mounted in all directions
- All parameters are permanently stored in a non-volatile memory and will not be lost in the case of a power failure
- HART or other field bus systems are optional